- Oak Hill Cemetery
- Cemetery Regulations
- No trees, shrubs, bushes, etc. may be planted on cemetery grounds. Those planted years ago, before regulations were enacted, must be cared for, trimmed, etc. by the owners or they will be removed.
- Planting of flowers may be done in front of the Memorial/Monument. This area covers about 8-10 inches from the front of the foundation, not on the sides.
- Wreaths, decorations, etc. may be placed only in front of the Memorial/Monument with a limit of 3 items per site.
- Shepherd's hooks or other metal hangars may be placed in front or in the back of the Memorial/Monument foundation. Items hung should be seen from the front.
- Wreaths, flowers, etc. on wires or plastic containers should be anchored close to the front of the foundation and kept upright by the person who placed them.
- No glass containers are allowed.
- Urns may be placed on the side of the Memorial/Monument but need a cement or plastic foundation which should be placed next to the original foundation and not interfere with cutting or mowing.
- Oakhill Cemetery is not responsible for missing or lost decorations.
NOTE: After strong winds or rain, please check your items.
* Also listed on a sign to the right of the office.
Please also take
note of the sign
posted on the entrance road
Dennis DehnCuratorPhone: 920-382-5952
Oak Hill CemeteryPhysical Address
1283 Main St.
Horicon, WI 53032